TOP 5 KITE SURFING SPOT TENERIFE.
- Medano Beach: The most casual by geographical location, you can navigate with winds (NORTHEAST) and operates more than 300 days a year, it can find, flat water, waves and 300 meters of sand.
- THE TEJITA: One of the best beaches in Tenerife with a distance more than 500 meters of sand and stunning views of Red Mountain, works with wind (SOUTHWEST) and flat water.
- PLAYA DE LAS AMERICAS: It only works for those who have a high level of navigation and can gird the wind, works with wind (west) and can go for a very small beach near BEACH DUKE, flat water and waves for surfing.
- THE PORIS: With wind (NNE) best of all the beach for those who can sail well, perfect to jump higher, ear surf waves and practice free ride, not BEGINNERS beach.
- GUIMAR: Wind (SUR) and very constant perfect place to practice free style constant.
Important: Wind meces are during the winter season and summer without May, June, September and October. I hope this article will be helpful for all those who love kite surfing.