AREAS OF NAVIGATION AND DANGERS
First of all ask a lot of caution and respect the limits and boundaries for navigation, inform us always of the area where we will navigate to avoid any kind of accident.
- Those with greater maneuverability should avoid any obstacle with less maneuverability.
- All sailing boat including kitesurfing have a preference of step on all those boats or motor boats.
- Of the same standard, there must always avoid the swimmers or surferskeeping a safe distance.
RULE OF THE STARBOARD SIDE IN THE NAVIGATION
- To avoid a collision between the two riders who are going to cross in front of we should take into account the rule of boat tack to starboard is kept separate from boat port tackthis means that everyone who carries the candle on the left side has a right on the one that takes the candle from the right side. With respect to the kite preference would be for it to carry right shoulder in the direction of the place where we sail, or we move.
ENTRY AND EXIT OF WATER
- All kite that between the water has preference over the one who is sailing in the direction of the coast.
- A kite that catches another navigator will have the obligation to avoid it or turn.It is important to respect the safety distance between one and the other. (safety distance equal to the length of the lines of the kite ).
- Boat to windward shall keep will be kept separate from boat to leeward.
NAVIGATION PREFERENCES IN THE MANEUVERS
- Finally, we have enough space to perform any type of maneuver.
- Every time we turn or change the sense, we must look back and forth to check that we don't have anyone.
- Always leave enough space between the two before you make any type of maneuver.